Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 The admission process is started every year by the Department of Skill Planning and Entrepreneurship, Government of Rajasthan for admission to various ITI institutes in the state of Rajasthan. Online applications for Rajasthan Government / Private ITI admission can be made from 2 August to 14 August 2021.
Candidates have to apply online through the official website or SSO ID. We have told you below the process of filling Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021. You can also check the complete information by visiting the official website. Candidates are advised to check the official notification carefully before applying online.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Educational Qualifications
For Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2021, the candidate should have passed the 8th / Secondary Examination of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Age Limit
To apply for Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2021, the age of the candidate should be 14 years or above 14 years as of 1st August 2021.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 has been kept at Rs 100 for general candidates. While the application fee for SC and ST candidates will be Rs 75.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 General Instructions
- Registration, application form and choice form for admission in government/private industrial training institutes will be filled online through the integrated portal of Rajasthan government at sso.rajasthan.gov.in/E-mitra Kiosk.
- The information filled by the applicant will be useful during the training period and beyond, so the information should be filled carefully. This information will be used for all the work like admission, fees, scholarship, examination, mark sheet, certificate etc.
- Online application, from E-Mitra in person or through the portal prescribed admission application fee of Rs.100/- (non refundable) for general candidates and Rs.75/- (non-refundable) for SC/ST candidates, by depositing the fee. Can be done by the candidate himself or by E-mitra Kiosk.
- Before applying online, the candidate must check the admission brochure and available seats which are available on the website. The candidate should carefully note the fact that all the entries have been correctly marked by him in the online application form. Candidature of the applicant is liable to be canceled at any stage of admission in the event of filling up of false information or willfully furnishing false information in any way, for which he himself will be responsible.
- All the information asked in the online form have to be filled properly and you have to attach your required documents. Applicants should fill their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, on the basis of marks table of 8th/10th examination only. After submitting the application form, the applicant can download the challan and deposit the fee on e-mitra or online. The application form will be included in the allotment process only after the fee is deposited.
- After the application form is submitted and locked, the applicant can take its print and download it. The hard copy of the application form is not to be sent to the admission office. Applicants should take a print out and keep a copy safe with them. After seat allotment, submit the print out of the form at the time of reporting in the concerned institute.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Documents
- Passport size photograph and simple signature on plain paper.
- 8th/10th mark sheet.
- Documents related to the original residence (if 8th / 10th is done from outside Rajasthan).
- Certificate related to reservation category.
- Aadhar card copy.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Documents required
- Photograph – The applicant should upload his/her passport size latest color photograph and signature scanned in *.jpg, *.gif, *.png file format and up to a maximum size of 50 KB.
- Signature – Applicants should upload their latest passport size color photograph and signature scanned in *.jpg, *.gif, *.png file format and up to maximum 50 KB size.
- Documents required for Category A/B/C/D/E or Domicile should be scanned and uploaded in the file format *.jpg, *.gif, *.png, *.pdf up to a maximum size of 150 KB.
- For Category B (Ex-Serviceman), PPO, Discharge Diary, etc. 3-4 other papers together in one file. PDF. Upload in the format maximum 150KB.
- Upload the mark sheet of the secondary exam. If there is more than one mark sheet in the supplementary examination passed/mark correction, upload all of them.
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 Merit List
After the completion of the application process, the merit list of the candidates will be issued. The merit list will be released online only. After the release of the merit list candidates will be called to the institutes for the counseling process. During this document, verification will also be done to the candidates. You have to bring all your original documents at the time of document verification. The provisional merit list will be released soon.