PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 202l Status List PM Farmer honor fund plan: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi has given farmers a grant of Rs 6,000 in 3 installments of Rs 2,000 each year under the Yojana. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme in his last budget. Under this, farmer families with land up to 2 hectares are being given assistance at the rate of Rs 6,000 per year
If this money has not arrived in your account yet, then do not worry at all. For this, you have to call only one number and you have to give your details there. After calling this number, you will be transferred to your Samman Nidhi account. Released the eighth installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN). Under this, Rs 19,500 crore was transferred to the accounts of 9.5 crore farmer families. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the new installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 9 August 2021.
Under PM Kisan Samman Yojana, the central government transfers this money in three installments. The first installment comes between December 1 and March 31, while the second installment is transferred from April 1 to July 31, and the third installment is transferred to the account of farmers between August 1 and November 30.
Due to disturbances in the bank accounts of many farmers, they could not get the installment of ₹ 2000. Such farmers should rectify the discrepancies in their accounts. Due to the difference in your Aadhar number, account number, or even bank details, many times money is not transferred to the accounts.
- PM Kisan Helpline Number:155261
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Landline Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana 2021
Since the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, five major changes have taken place in it. If you know about them then you will be in profit. Those who keep this information updated help them to avail benefits of Rs 6000 annually. So far 10 crores 10 lakh farmers have been registered under the scheme. The sixth installment of Rs 2000 will start coming in the bank accounts of all these farmer brothers from August 1.
1. Kisan Credit Card: Now Kisan Credit Card (KCC-Kisan credit card) has also been added to the PM Kisan scheme. This has been done so that the process of making KCC is speeded up. That is, to whom the government is giving Rs 6000, it will be easy to get KCC made
At present, about 7 crore farmers have KCC, while the government wants to include 2 crores more people as soon as possible and provide loans up to Rs 3 lakh at 4 percent.
2. PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana: If a farmer is taking benefit of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi, then he will not have to provide any document for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana. Because the complete document of such a farmer is with the Government of India.
Under this scheme, farmers can choose to contribute directly from the benefits received from the PM-Kisan scheme. This way he will not have to spend money directly from his pocket. 6000 will be deducted from his premium.
3. Facility of self-registration to farmers: The Modi government has taken the method of self-registration to increase the number of its beneficiaries. Whereas earlier registration had to be done through Lekhpal, Kanungo, and Agriculture Officer.
Now if the farmer has a revenue record, Aadhar card, mobile number, and bank account number, then he can register himself by going to the farmer’s corner on (pmkisan.nic.in).
4. Facility to know the status yourself: After registration, whether your application is accepted or not, you do not need to go to any office to know how much installment money has come into your account. Now by visiting PM Kisan Portal, any farmer can get status information by entering his Aadhaar, mobile, and bank account number.
5. Aadhar Card Mandatory: To take advantage of this scheme, the government was asking for Aadhar Card from the very beginning. But there was not much pressure about it. Later it was made mandatory. The exemption for linking farmers’ Aadhaar in the scheme was not extended after November 30, 2019. This was done so that only eligible farmers get the benefit.
PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana 2021 Status
If you also want to know whether your name is on this new list or not, then that method has also been told at the end of this news. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana 2021 This is a central government scheme. Which was announced in the budget on 1 February 2019.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, ₹6000 is given every year to small and marginal farmer families. Farmers whose total land is up to 2 hectares, such farmers get the benefit of this scheme. In the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, this money is given to the farmer in three installments of ₹ 2000. In this way ₹6000 is given to the farmer every year.
This money is directly transferred to the farmer’s account under Direct Benefit Transfer. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana 2021, farmers are given a total of 6 thousand rupees every 4 months including 3 installments of 2-2 thousand rupees.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana 2021 has been run for all the farmers of the country. More than 14 crore farmer families of the country will benefit from this scheme. With this scheme, small and marginal farmers fulfill their needs related to farming. They will not need to borrow money.
Due to which the common man will also be more to them. Farmers can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You can register online to take advantage of the scheme. Now there is no need to wander here and there with the convenience of filling the form online.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Eligibility And Requirements
The benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana will not be available in the following situations.
- If any member of the family is or has held a constitutional post.
- Present or former minister in the government, member of Rajya Sabha or Lok Sabha, present or former mayor of Municipal Corporation etc.
- Present or former officers and employees of the Central or State Government.
- Retired employees who get monthly pension of more than ₹ 10000.
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants.
PM kisan samman nidhi scheme 2021 documents required
Appropriate documents are necessary to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana.
- The farmer should have a permanent residence certificate i.e. domicile certificate of residence in India.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the farmer should have a form of his land so that it can be known how much land the farmer has.
- The farmer should have a copy of the passbook of his bank account.
How to Apply PM Kisan samman nidhi scheme Offline
Farmers can register themselves for this scheme by submitting the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana form to the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer nominated for PM Kisan Yojana on behalf of the State Governments.
How to Apply PM Kisan samman nidhi scheme Online
If you have applied to take advantage of this scheme and now want to see your name in the list of beneficiaries, then the government has now provided this facility online for you. You can check the new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 on the government website pmkisan.gov.in. Farmers can also download and fill the above-given form online. For that farmers have to follow the following steps given below.
- Open the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Go to the menu bar on the home page and click on ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Here click on ‘New Farmer Registration’ from the drop down list.
- Go to the link of ‘Beneficiary List’ here.
- After this, enter the details of the asked state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- After filling the details click on Get Report and get complete details.
Check Payment status and Registration online
For information about the current status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana or apply online, the link is given below. You can check your current status by opening the link given below.
To know the application status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana, click on the link given below: Click Here
Click on the link given below for the online form of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Click Here
To see the complete village list of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi, click on the link given below: Click Here