The Jharsewa portal (jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in) is a very useful website for the residents of Jharkhand. Through this portal, you can easily create an online income certificate, caste certificate, local certificate, and any other type of certificate. You can easily download and check the status of any certificate.
Jharsewa is an online web portal launched by the Government of Jharkhand to provide many facilities to the people of the state. Through this online portal, Jharkhand Jharseva certificate to citizens of the state and various types of government services such as caste certificate, income certificate, Provides birth certificate, residence certificate, information on various types of certificates and related services.
Citizens of the state of Jharkhand can apply for all types of government services, certificates through this portal. And from this portal, you can check the status of your certificate and also download it.
Through this post, you will know how to apply for income, residence and caste certificate, how to download certificate. So, to know the information related to Jharseva, read this post completely and if you have any questions, do comment below, I will try to answer you as soon as possible.
What Is Jharsewa Portal
Jharsewa is an online web portal launched by the Government of Jharkhand to provide many facilities to the people of the Jharkhand state. If you are a resident of Jharkhand and you want to take advantage of any of the services provided on this portal. So you can apply online for all services through the Internet sitting at home. Through this online portal, all citizens of the state can avail themselves of government service.
You can also see the status of the certificate in the Jharsewa portal. When the certificate has become online. So you can also download the certificate in the Jharsewa portal. The portal is designed and maintained by the National Informatics Center (NIC). Dear friends, today we are going to provide you complete information about this Jharkhand Jharkhand Certificate through this article, so read our article till the end.
The purpose of Jharkhand Jharsewa
As you all know, before the launch of this online portal, people of the state had to go to government offices to apply for government services which was a waste of time for people.
In view of the problem, which was a huge waste of people’s time as well, the state government has started the Jharkhand Jharseva online portal. Through this online portal, various types of government services are provided online to the citizens of Jharkhand. People of the state can apply for all services on this online portal. This will also save the time of the people of Jharkhand.
Services provided on Jharkhand Jharseva Portal
The following types of government services are available on this online portal, which we have given below.
- Birth certificate
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- death certificate
- Local residence certificate
- Income and property certificate
- Marriage registration certificate
Social Security Pension Services
- Old age pension scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Widow pension scheme
- Election service
- Consumer court service
- Land Record Service
- Services of Commerce Tax Department
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Co-operative
- Department Services
- Labor, planning, training, and skills
- Services of Development Department
- Services of Energy Department
- Service Grievance Redressal
- Information about government services
- Government services related forms
- The online registration system for patients
Required Document for Jharseva online portal
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Overview of Jharsewa Jharkhand
|Portal Name||Jhar Sewa|
|Authority by||Government of Jharkhand|
|Type of ID||Citizen and Kiosk|
|Maintained by||National Informatics Centre [NIC]|
How to Create Jharsewa ID?
If you want to create a Jharsewa ID for free, then you have to do registration in the portal first. Jharsewa ID is of two types Citizen and Kiosk ID. The following method is to create a Citizen ID. First click on the Register Yourself button on the official website:- https://jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in
- Fill in your Name and Email ID.
- Mobile number, if you want to enter Otherwise, leave it blank.
- Create a password that is strong.
- Select your state and fill in the “Captcha” code.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
How to Login to Jharsewa Portal?
If you have registered in the Jharseva portal, now you have to login. To login follow the following steps-
- First, go to the official website and click on the Login button.
- Enter Email ID and Password. Which were made at the time of registration.
- Then, fill in the “Captcha” code.
- Now, click on the Login button.
How to apply Income, Caste, Residential Certificate on Jhar sewa?
If you want to make an income certificate online. So first log in to the Jharsewa site with your ID. Then follow some of the following steps-
- After logging into the portal, click on “Apply for Service”.
- Then, click on “View All Available Service”.
- After this, all services will be visible. Click on Issue of Income Certificate.
- A form will open which has to be filled. Like- Personal Details, Income Affidavit Details and
- Authorization Details, Relation Details, Present Address, Permanent Address, and Income Details, etc.
- Click “Yes” in the RAS Declaration.
- Select Apply to the Office according to the applicant’s details.
- Fill in the code “Captcha” in Word Verification.
- And then, click on “Submit”.
- After this, you will be able to see all the details of the applicant which is filled in. Edit if anything is wrong.
- Then, click on Attach Annexure.
- If the applicant has a Salary Slip, select Yes ”or else leave it.
- Upload income-related document in Income-Related Affidavit.
- Now, click on “Save Annexure” and “Submit”.
How to download certificate from jhar sewa?
If you have applied to become an online certificate and you have become one, then you can download it online. You can download the certificate in any way. like-
Jharsewa Jharkhand Portal: Certificate of Reference No. by login to Jharseva portal. And can be downloaded by filling the date.
DigiLocker: This is an online document collection. Through this, the certificate can be easily downloaded.
CSC Center / Pragya Center: If you are having trouble downloading yourself online. If you are unable to download, then visit CSC Center or Pragya Center.
(JharSewa Tracking) How to Check Status of Certificate on Jharsewa
- First, you go to the official website of Jharsewa- https://jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Then, click on “Know Status of Your Application (Tracking)”.
- After this, “Track Application Through Select” has to be done.
- Which will have two options – (a) Through Application Reference Number and (b) Through OTP / Application Details
- Select the first option. Because once you get to see the Second Option Error. In which there is no option on clicking in the Select Service. So select the first option, and enter the Reference Number.
- Jharsewa Jharkhand Portal
- Two options will be seen in Track Through – (a) Application Submission Date and (b) Application Delivery Date
- Select any of these and fill in the date.
- Then, fill in the characters you are showing in Word Verification.
- Then, click on “Submit”.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Will one have to register in Jharsewa to see the status of the certificate?
It is not mandatory to register to check the status of the application. Status can also be checked without registration
Q. Where to download income certificate, caste, local certificate?
You can download all these certificates from Jharsewa portal, Digilocker App or Pragya Kendra / CSC Center.
Q. Can I download certificate from Jharsewa site?
Yes, if you have Jharsewa ID. So Certificate can be downloaded. If the certificate is created, you can download it.
Q. Can Jharsewa Portal be used to create a new certificate?
Yes, if you have a login ID of Jharseva then you can apply for a new certificate.
Q. Can the status of the certificate be checked by mobile as well?
Yes, one can use mobile, tablet or computer / laptop etc. to check status.
Q. How long can it take to produce an income certificate?
It may take about 10-25 days to produce an income certificate.
Q. For how many days the income certificate is valid?
For just 6 months. After this, new income proof has to be made.
Q. What is the type of Jharsewa ID?
Jharseva ID is of two types – Citizen ID and Kiosk ID.
In this article, I have explained about the Jharseva portal in full detail. I hope that you have got some information after reading this post and you must have liked this information. If you liked this post, do not forget to reach it to your friends
If you have any questions or suggestions, then I can comment, I will try to answer them as soon as possible. And if you like my article, then don’t forget to visit daily, I publish an article here daily, which you will definitely learn by reading